Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my first Taurus 24/7 and went shopping for accessories. There are a lot of "do-hickeys" for Glocks, but nothing for Taurus. At first I wandered if there just weren't that many on the market, but after a while looking at it, I realized there just weren't many things you would want to add on them.

When I bought my PT145, I just enjoyed shooting it instead of worrying about buying "do-hickeys".

What about you?

·
Registered
790 Posts
I'm going to leave my PT145 stock, just the way it came from the factory. While my Kel Tec got the Hogue grip, belt clip and finger extensions, I like the Taurus just the way it is. The grip is comfortable, and it doesn't need anything else. Makes it easier for carry, since that's what I bought it for.

·
32,717 Posts
Actually so not need to put any devices on my PT111. Flashlights are nice, but become a bullet magnet if left on for too long. There are many light techniques that make it easier and more convient to do without "doodads" and add ons.Lasers, if similar to Crimson's and others, that are imbedded in the grips or frame make some sense. Can also become a bullet magnet, but they can supplement the standard sights and be used in low light conditions. Training and technique will make them useful. Usually do need special holsters for them either.If it is a housegun only one can put anything they want on it. Holster carry may not be needed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts