Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Im pretty excited, I just ordered my first Taurus revolver, I already own a 709slim and have been very happy with it so i decided to try a Taurus revolver. I decided that I needed a 22 revolver. I ordered a 4inch stainless Taurus 990 from Bud's this morning. I couldn't beat the price I paid ($305 plus insurance and credit card fee) and I have already gotten a tracking number and my FFL should have the gun Friday, needless to say I am quite excited. So if anyone wants one, snatch one up from Bud's before they are out of stock because that was well over $50 cheaper than my FFL could have gotten me one.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congrats, have fun with it! Great choice to pick up a .22 revolver: I got a Dan Wesson .22 this year and it's a revelation in cheap shooting fun.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Thanks for the info and welcome to TaurusArmed.net. :D

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You'll really like the 990. You got yours for a great price. I paid $400 for mine a few years ago.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Registered
8,055 Posts
Hello from central North Carolina and welcome to TaurusArmed.net. You are going to find some
friendly and knowledgeable people here. Congratulations on the new revolver, if it shoots
anything like my Tauri, you are going to want to buy more than one!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts