Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the 5 that came with my 905, they work just fine, and wanted to get some more but Taurus has them on backorder. I am getting ready for a MIDWAYUSA order and was wondering if any have used these different ones (Ranch) and can provide feedback as to the functionality with the 905. Some feedback comments state yes and some state no..... so which is it?

Ranch Full Moon Clip 9mm Luger 5-Round Blue Package of 8

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did some research and some said yes, some said no and then some said they needed modified to fit..... so I placed my MIDWAYUSA order without them on the order, and before the coupon code expired. Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Midway sells them for SP101 and they work fine. Actually a little stiffer than Taurus's version. To me anyway...

And I also bought some of these Fancy Aluminum Speedloaders from 5 Star Firearms

I have had no problems shooting mine with no clips and using these speed loaders with Speer Lawman and Federal Champion ammo.

A couple others do ok...Blazer sticks in cylinder tho!

And the Speed Loaders are 9mm speed loaders!

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I didn't see those 9mm speed loaders on their website..... do you have a part nr or a link for them?

If Taurus doesn't come thru with the Stellar clips in due time, I may give those others from MidwayUSA an opportunity, but I needed to get my order in and put those moon clips on the back burner for now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
John M....they may not be on web site....but give them guys a call, they are fabulous to deal with. I bought some off of him and they were not on site either, but I had found an old link to his store that showed them. He said he needed to make another run of them. I would buy probably 4 to 6 more of them...so if he is out we will get him to make another run!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts