Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my new Taurus 731 to the target range today for the first time. Shot about 120 rounds thru the revolver, including S&W shorts, longs, and H&R magnums. Shot from 10 feet and 20 feet. No issues with the revolver. It shot everything I fed thru it. Accuracy was very good at 10 feet, had several bulls-eyes. Accuracy less so at 20 feet. Not surprising, considering the limitations of a snubbie. Anyway, I am very pleased with the 731, and it will definitely be taking its turn in my concealed-carry rotation.

·
32,577 Posts
Nice report.

Sounds like you've got a good one that'll serve you well for some time to come.

I've got two Taurus 327s and shoot mostly .32 H&R magnums through them both with some .327 Federal magnum rounds down range.

If you need access to .32 H&R magnum rounds or .32 S&W Longs there are these.

Ventura Munitions | Online Ammunition Sales | Cheapest Ammo Online | Hunting Ammo

Georgia Arms. I use the 100gr. rounds from them in bulk.

Ammo For Sale : Cheap Ammo : Find Ammunition at AmmoSeek.com This has most of the online ammo stores or deals.

Cabela's: Cabela's Official Website - Quality Hunting, Fishing, Camping and Outdoor Gear at competitive prices.

Shop hunting, fishing, camping, and outdoor gear and equipment. Shipped Free from Gander Mountain.

Cheaper Than Dirt - America's Ultimate Shooting Sports Discounter BVAC ammo has deals at this site from time to time.

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
Congrats! I have often thought about buying a 731. The last .32 H&R mag I had was an EAA Windicator. Wish I still had it. Can you post pics of your range experience?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi RevolverFan.... Unfortunately, I didnt take any photos of my range session. However, I did post a picture of my 731 revolver on the "Show Us Your Revolver" photo thread.

·
32,577 Posts
People are rediscovering the .32 revolver cartridges and all that they can do with a minimum of fuss. :)

Congrats,Ubaldo99. Plenty of advantages to the .32 H&R magnum make it an excellent pick.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts