Taurus Firearm Forum banner

461 - 480 of 637 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Just found a new source the new ruger sr22 is the very same size as the 709 slim so holsters offered for them will fit the 709.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Do you guys prefer a single clip or dual clip holster? I currently carry my 740 in a Kholster, but i'm looking at a single clip holster made by LaTour Custom Holsters.

·
Registered
190 Posts
My wife messages LaTour Custom Holsters, and he doesn't have a mold for the 709/740 so his holsters are a nogo..

·
Registered
281 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
My son got a Theis IWB and really likes it. Very concealable with just a t-shirt and comfortable.

·
Registered
12,813 Posts
I have both a single clip CrossBreed and dual clip CrossBreed clones. I have to say the single clip is much more gun belt dependent for support. I like the versatility of their single clip design because you can go from SOB to Strong Side, to FBI Carry to Crossdraw on that one holster just by repositioning the Kydex. But the 2 clip SuperTuck or MiniTuck designs hug the body more and are more stable in general.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Anyone with the Foxx IWB have any issues with gun fit? Friend has one and mentioned the gun will ride up. First I've heard about this. Anyone else?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Anyone with the Foxx IWB have any issues with gun fit? Friend has one and mentioned the gun will ride up. First I've heard about this. Anyone else?
Nope, My Foxx hybrid fits great. No problems with the gun riding up, unless I'm drawing it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Try the FOBUS holster. Made for the Walther PPS but fits the 709 slim well. Wears a little on the slide finish but works well. Takes up to a 1 3/4" belt (for us adult size gunners). Fobus Holster

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Fobus has one specific for the 709: PPSRP is the part number

·
Registered
5 Posts
I use a Blackhawk IWB holster, size 5 fits perfectly...
I have been using a Kholster IWB for two years, the retension now is a good as when it was new. I recently bought another Kolster IWB for my new Beretta PX4 fullsize Storm. They provide great customer service. If your order confirmation says it will ship in two weeks, it will be in your mailbox + or - 2 days depending on the weekends. I also have a Fobus paddle holster that fits the 709 like a glove although I almost always use the Kholster.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got a holster that's made for the 709/740 check out crossbreed holsters there supertuck holster works really good for concealed its a iwb

·
Registered
88 Posts
Mine fits well in an Uncle Mike's size 15 IWB holster.

The grip rides just above my belt and conceals very well
+1 on the Uncle Mikes size 15. Its great using it cross-handed also.

461 - 480 of 637 Posts