Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
New to Taurus and new to the site!

I have recently acquired a NIB Tracker 626 in Titanium. The problem is, I cant find a record of this model anywhere on Taurus website or the internet in general. From what I can tell it is the same as a 627 only it holds 6 shots instead of 7.

Anyone know when these revolvers were discontinued and how does Taurus service department deal with discontinued models? I mailed the warranty card yesterday, will they honor the lifetime guarantee for disco'd models?

Thanks in advance.

·
Moderator Emeritus, with us always.
15,931 Posts
My understanding is if they made it. They warranty it for the life of the gun. Whether a new model or a discontinued one. Your lucky, I would have bought a 6 shot over a 7 if I had found one.

Instead I bought a 6 shot 357, Rossi 461. Just got it today. Looks great, but no time to fire it yet.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope that is the case with the guarantee. I have heard that people with some major problems have gotten completely new guns, I dont see how they could do that with a disco'd model?? Not that I have any probs yet (I havent shot it yet).

This is the only 6 shot .357 Tracker I have ever seen, so I bought it :)

·
Moderator Emeritus, with us always.
15,931 Posts
When you open the box here, type what you want to post, then click on additional options. Scroll down and you will find a window and browse button to find it on your computer. Then you just post, and if the size is not too large it will appear. I do not remember the top limit, but if you keep it about 250 KB you should be OK.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts