Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Taurus 450ti

3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  BillBingham2 
#1 ·
Hi guys. I'm a long-time lurker and have found the forum to be a wealth of info through the years. I picked up this Titanium 450 (.45 Colt) a couple of years ago and I'm going to have to sell it. It's in great condition aside from the scratches seen on the cylinder and the usual discoloration from the porting on the front sight. It's only had a couple of hundred rounds through it.

I can't find many examples for sale these days, what's the going rate on one like this? Thanks!

See less See more
#7 ·
Can't do any selling or buying here at this board. That has to be done at the Classifieds-Firearms board. Just a friendly reminder is all.

That puppy is a nice example. Prices for the 450T. 100%:$450; 98%:$435: 95%:$375; 90%$340; 80%:$275

On the other hand that is a "rare" Taurus now though not a collectible per se. To some it may well be collectible. With that in mind an extra $50-$75 would be worth the charge IMHO.

#11 ·
But worth it if you want it bad enough and the gun sellers are aware of that. I was bitten by the bug for a very few models that I did something like that for. Just not that high a price, but if the gun means that much to the owner to be, why not? It's what the gun means to the owner that counts. Yes, we do have to use some reason and common sense. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.