Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a good concealed carry holster for a 450? I wont do a fanny pack hell I don't even like saying it I've never concealed carried before and don't know the pros and cons of iwb vs shoulder if anyone can help it will be appreciated. Knowledge is power and I don't like wasting money.

Administrator
I don't like shoulder rigs, and can't say I know anyone that does. I will say, OWB is the most comfortable, while IWB, the better concealment holster. Leather for me. You might check out Don Hume holsters since you say you've never carried before. They won't break the bank, and are a good quality holster.
Fanny packs? Nah.

Registered
I have an IWB holster that came with my 405, the bad part is that the cylinder is so wide it pokes me in the hip. So i carry it in my right pocket with the holster and the slight outer bulge merely looks like a thick wallet in my pocket. A slightly long t-shirt covers the grip and holster clip perfectly and i can carry it all day that way.

Registered
The 450 uses the same holster as a K frame S&W, which should provide you with many choices.

I use a Don Hume JIT (OWB) size 1, which is for the S&W.

Registered
Anyone know of a good concealed carry holster for a 450? I wont do a fanny pack hell I don't even like saying it I've never concealed carried before and don't know the pros and cons of iwb vs shoulder if anyone can help it will be appreciated. Knowledge is power and I don't like wasting money.
The 450 uses the same holster as a K frame S&W, which should provide you with many choices.

I use a Don Hume JIT (OWB) size 1, which is for the S&W.
Mako, Mike1951 has given you excellent advice. I use the same holster for my Taurus庐 Mdl 617SS2. You need to order, if you are right-handed; the Don Hume庐 J.I.T. Slide #J941100R. It has everything you need and nothing you don't.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts