Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Wahooooo, a .38-40 in a compact snub. Does it work with moon clips? Looks like an interesting pistola. Frank

·
Administrator
35,286 Posts
Is it yours, or are you thinking of buying it? If I ran across one, or something similar in 45acp, I'd jump all over it. Way better stopping potential than a 38 special, IMO.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Didn't know they made one in a 40SW. I gave some though to the discontinued 905 in 9mm but opted for a 357 instead. There were two 905's, at least one NIB, on Gun Brokers last night for around $300 if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
I have no plans to add anything in the flavor of .40 S&W at the moment but can imagine a few here would like that particular revolver. NYPD immediately springs to mind, although I could be wrong. :p

·
Administrator
35,286 Posts
I don't own a .40, have never owned a .40, but THAT is one badass snubbie......I'd buy it !!

·
Registered
56 Posts
You'll have to use moon clips. I had the 905 (I think that was the model - in 9mm) and found the moon clips a serious bother. But others might not mind the clips.

·
Administrator
35,286 Posts
Actually, I've never used them, but I'd bet that if you practice alot, it would be faster than a speedloader.......?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts