Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good day! i would like to ask about the Taurus 24/7C - 9tiPC, is there any of you here who has the same pistol, i'm planning to get one and perhaps you can give your experiences with this gun and your opinion about this pistol. I would gladly appreciate it.Thank you in advance.Take care and God bless. I attached a photo of the 24/7C. its shorter than the 24/7 pro standard.

This would be my second gun from taurus should i decide to get this pistol. I already have my PT909 and its very reliable. I was able to fire approximately 1,500 rounds through it without any problems.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I have the standard 24/7c - love it. Accurate, easy to shoot, wonderful. I've never seen the titanium version though. I presume it will be a bit lighter, though the standard one isn't all that heavy. Let us know how it works for you.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I have the standard 24/7 Pro C (9mm) as well. Daily carry, range favorite, no problems, no complaints. Normally carry 13+1 with (2) 17's on the side. Yours will only be sweeter, I suspect. ;)

·
Registered
382 Posts
Long Ago LEO said:
I have the standard 24/7 Pro C (9mm) as well. Daily carry, range favorite, no problems, no complaints. Normally carry 13+1 with (2) 17's on the side. Yours will only be sweeter, I suspect. ;)
Same here. Planning on using it mostly as a backup, but sometimes as a primary. Haven't decided yet. But, as of yet, love the gun, just not the sights. thinking about some williams.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts