Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi from Texas Just got my 24/7 G2 in 40cal. put 200 rounds on target no problems at all I will be geting a 24/7 G2 comp. 40cal. for my wife.
My holster for it is on the way fron theholsterstore.net

·
Registered
292 Posts
Congrats on the new 24/7 G2.
i have the 24/7 G2 9mm.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Good purchase, you gotta great gun

·
Registered
8 Posts
congratulations on your new purchase, make sure you have plenty of time and ammos to practice it with.
i have the 24/7 g2 myself and its certainly one of the most well-spent piece of hardware i acquired.
i just hope a long-slide version gets out (i wonder why taurus never made and sold any)

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new 24/7 G2 .40 pistol.

I have one chambered in .45 ACP and it's a super-shooter!

·
Banned
9,233 Posts
I just love to shoot my 24/7 G2C .40. In fact, I actually bought mine on a whim last summer and it sat, unfired in my safe untill the past T'giving. A buddy of mine wanted to buy it and for more that I paid. So, we all went to the private outdoor range to shoot but Dave never made it there. Having the gun with me and plenty of ammo, I shot it. A LOT! Needless to say that I still have my 24/7 G2C .40. I knew that if I ever shot it, I would keep it. Guess I'm a collector, not a seller.

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
Nice. I have the compact model. It's a perfect carry piece for me.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome from San Antonio! Congrats on the G2. Been considering one myself in .45 compact.

Tell me boy, what is the riddle of steel?

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
:thumb:congrats, nice going. i'm jealous, still waiting for my 24/7 g2 9mm to come into my lgs.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Congrats on your new G2, I have over 1600 rounds through mine and it is really smooth now. The trigger smoothed out at around 500 rounds and now it has a very crisp and distinct reset. Keep us posted on how the full size shoots as compared to the compact.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new firearm.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Welcome from Kansas.
1700 flawless round G2 9mm owner, best pistol for the buck and believe that the G2 would perform just as well or better than pistols that cost twice as much..

·
Registered
5 Posts
congrats I have the taurus pt 24/7 g2 40cal standard and I had to grind down the loaded chanber indicator . the empty rounds kept getting stuck on it. went to the range this morning 100 rounds thru her and not one hiccup . sweet .

1 - 17 of 17 Posts