Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am buying a Taurus 24/7 G2 Compact in a 40 S&W round. Its like finding a needle in a hay stack when it comes to holsters for this bad boy. I am looking for a conceal holster that tucks in the pants that is at a good price AND also a hip holster with a push button release as well? I cant seem to find anything that suits my needs and figured this would be the best place to ask. Thanks for everyones help and god bless :) Here is what i found for the paddle with the lock system but i dont know if it fits the compact size
( http://www.cdnninvestments.com/ta24pahonew.html )

·
Registered
329 Posts
When I was at a gun show recently I was comparing the size of the 24/7 G2 Compact with the XDM 3.8 Compact and the S&W M&P Compact and all 3 are about the same size. I would think if you looked for a holster made for one of those, there may be a good chance it would also fit your 24/7 G2 Compact. I hope this helps. Hapy New Year and God Bless :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I was at a gun show recently I was comparing the size of the 24/7 G2 Compact with the XDM 3.8 Compact and the S&W M&P Compact and all 3 are about the same size. I would think if you looked for a holster made for one of those, there may be a good chance it would also fit your 24/7 G2 Compact. I hope this helps. Hapy New Year and God Bless :)
Thank you my friend i didnt know that at all. that will help out my shopping a little bit more than it has gotten me now. happy new year and god bless :)

·
Administrator
35,509 Posts
I'd almost be shocked if Crossbreed doesn't make holsters for it yet. They seem to be ahead of the curve much of the time when it comes to Taurus guns. You could always drop them an email, they usually reply very quickly.

You might also check Theis holsters - they are a sponsor here. ;)

·
Registered
3,969 Posts
Snorkeldoc beat me to the punch, but I'll add a plug for the Theis also. I got it with my 24/7G2-C 45ACP and it is great, perfect fit and comfortable (for an IWB holster, on a fat guy :D ).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts