·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
508 Posts
Hi Adam,
I didn't see my Judge in the catalog. In fact, I never hear about it or see it on this website. It's a 4510TKR-3SSR. IT has a Pikatinny Rail for a laser sight and a ported barrel to lessen recoil. Did they stop making this model? Here is a pic.

Attachments

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
Thanks for posting.

·
Premium Member
11,232 Posts
Thanks Adam, and welcome aboard.

Considering some of the past +P ammo post, I found the Taurus warning at the end of the catalog very interesting.

·
Registered
848 Posts
The title of this thread should be:

The 2012 Wish List is out.

Now I'm happy I can show my wife what I want.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Reminds me of when I was a kid and the Sears Christmas catalog showed up.

Reactions: whodog

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
They had the DT hybrid pistol in the catalog of whats new last year I believe. Far as I know their not out and I don't really understand the point of them either to be honest... or the intergral pistol, but the intergral one is interesting looking. Looks like it would be pretty comfy to handle. Just what I don't understand, ok you have two DT models, the Mil pro model, the G2 model and the 800 series model. I can't hardly keep them all straight :p

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Ahh...the new Taurus carbine:wub:...sigh.

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I really do like the overall format of the new Taurus catalogue, and the graphics are great!

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
What i'd like to see in the Carbines are high capacity mags that are compatible with their pistols.

·
Registered
16,283 Posts
"All firearms chambered in 9mm Luger" are rated +P.
I guess that would include my 24/7?
Not that I would use it. I've never seen it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What i'd like to see in the Carbines are high capacity mags that are compatible with their pistols.
Yep. I'd like to see that as well. As well as a UMP or M-4 style stock. Why can't they make the thing in Florida and do it right to begin with. The thing will not sell nearly as well with its current stock.

·
Registered
535 Posts
The carbine looks heavy. 148 oz = 9.25 lbs. I thought the point if a carbine was to be short, compact, and light?

·
Registered
103 Posts
My question is what kind of magazine does it take? I hope it takes the same kind of magazine as one of their pistols... There's something to be said for a pistol and a carbine that take the same magazines.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Well I think their basically civilian versions of their military rifles they sell in south america I saw pics of them several years ago before theses were announced. I'm pretty sure they use their own mags cause the 45 carbine only holds 10 rounds. And yeah they seem pretty heavy... their neat looking but I think Taurus dropped the ball they shoulda redesigned them (and the 800 series) to use the same mags as their G2, make them universial then have "stick" mags for carbines, but they have one mag line for the mil pro a line for the 800 a line for the old 24/7 and a line for the G2... K.I.S.S. I say...

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Nothing new is intresting to me. I want a 9mm PT1911 and a stainless PT92.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts