Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, Just joined the boards because I'm a bit of a Taurus fan. I own and spend innapropriate ammounts of money on ammo for: .38spl titanium snubbie, PT145 (.45 auto), and a 5" 454 casull, for when I'm feeling especially cranky.

Quick question and worry: is this site owned or operated by Taurus? I notice that any problems or complaints tend to get moved or deleted, and praise singing gets a bit overly effusive at times. I like the brand, but have had problems with all three guns (but not really at a rate higher any any other brand). Just curious.

·
Registered
10,043 Posts
First off...welcome. Second...this site is neither owned nor operated by Taurus. Third...complaints get moved to where they belong---in the Complaints section.
For the most part you have staff and members which are quite knowledgeable and level-headed.

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Welcome from the sandbar.
There was a Taurus C.S. person here for about a month, but he seems to have disapeared. He helped a few people solve some problems. Now he's gone. Oh well.
Other then that we're on our own. That's O.K. as there seems to be several knowledgable people willing to help out If you have specific problems with a gun, run a "Search", and check the F.A.Q.s section.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Welcome From Arizona :wave:

Glad that you are here..look around and have fun :D

For the most part you have staff and members which are quite knowledgeable and level-headed.
Very true..and most of them have many other brands of handguns..
Taurus can be underated sometimes..because of the name..
There are no dumb questions in here...you can ask anything and get very friendly and good answers..

Ask around and have fun ;) :)

·
Registered
8,150 Posts
Welcome to the forum and glad to have you with us.

As NYPD in AZ noted, complaints are moved to the appropriate section if the thread originated elsewhere on the forum. If a board member has a legitimate problem then we do our best to address and resolve the issue.

Taurusarmed.net is generally perceived as one of the friendliest gun boards on the 'net and extremely inclusive to those who come here and wish to be a part of our growing forum. While we're very unrestrictive and have a ' laid back ' atmosphere for the most part, one of the few things we do ask is that members keep the discourse civil and not to engage in any bashing, period.

That's not too much to ask of anyone and it keeps Taurusarmed the friendly place many of us have long known it to be while giving a positive introduction to new members who come here on a daily basis.

Best Wishes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts