Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I've never been big on introduction threads. Usually I just nose around until I feel like I must post something somewhere. And then I do. And, true to form, I did that here.

Still, I feel obliged to introduce myself here. I am not a Taurus owner yet. My first Taurus, however, is paid for and in transit to my LGS for transfer. It's a black PT 917c. I carry concealed already, and intend to try to do so with my new Taurus if I can make it work.

I have a lot of strange and mostly-unrelated hobbies (and things I've done once or twice I would like to become hobbies). I made my current EDC holster and intend to make one for the new family member as well. I really enjoy making things like that, especially if I get to do something like reuse old components or somesuch. The last few years have been very tough on me, but I think I'm on a real upswing now. Ideally, in the near future, I'll have a garage full of "stuff" I'm putting together for totally random projects.

Anyhow, there's a good initial look into the mystery that is me. I'm really glad to be here. I learned a lot here before joining and it looks like I'll continue to do so for a long time.

Thanks for being such a great community!

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
Hello from Mississippi!

Through the years, there have been many ways I’ve spent some of my leisure time. The hours I’ve spent here with the friendly and knowledgeable guys and gals of TaurusArmed.net, are some of the most enjoyable and beneficial leisure hours I’ve spent in many moons.

Whether you’re seeking info on Taurus pistols and revolvers, reloading tips, concealed carry suggestions, or general handgun safety, cleaning, and handling, you‘ll find it all right here at TaurusArmed.net.

I'm certain that you will enjoy the time you spend here.

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Hello and welcome from Southeast Tennessee; You will find a bunch of good folks and a wealth of information on this forum;;

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Welcome from Oklahoma.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Ohio!

·
Registered
3,770 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico.

·
Premium Member
16,956 Posts
Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

1.1 USA.gif

·
Administrator
39,362 Posts
Welcome from West Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas where the West Begins..

·
Registered
29,717 Posts
Welcome from north Texas!

·
Registered
7,565 Posts
Welcome from Lapeer,Michigan.:wave:

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Daytona Beach, FL