Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I travel quite a bit and use Tapatalk via my DroidX to visit the forums of my interest. I have been unable to access this forum through my login name and password despite many items. I've made sure I'm logged out after a browser visit but nothing has worked yet. Any ideas? This is the only vbulletin forum I have issue with.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I use Tapatalk on occasion and don't any issue. I don't have to log out of the browser to use Tapatalk or vice versa. Have you checked to see if the version you use needs an update?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Tapatalk is actually the only method i use to access this forum and a few others without any issue...

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Current version, no luck at all with login. Use it with other vbulletin/Tactical Republic forums but not this one.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm having the same problem. The credentials I use in Firefox on my laptop do not work from in Tapatalk on my phone.

·
Registered
31 Posts
i'mwith Ranchdog and Trip 20 here. Use tapatalk on other forums witn now issue, but can't sign in here.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Could this be a problem on a specific platform? My tapatalk is functioning fine on my iOS devices (iPhone 4 & iPad 2). What platform/OS are you running?

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Tapatalk is working fine for me on my Motorola Cliq 2.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I use a DroidX. Again, I am participating on another Tactical Republic Vbulletin forum using the same user name and password as I do on this forum without issue.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Understood...just trying to narrow the potential possibilities for your issue. My thought was that if it could be determined that the problem was only happening on a specific platform it may be a clue to a coding issue within that version.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I had the same problem. What I did is n my laptop I logged I and changed my password, I think I got a error so I did the password reset option and then used the password with tapatalk and it was fine,

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bman505, tried to login several times this afternoon with my Droid and continue to get the same message "...invalid username or password".

1 - 13 of 13 Posts