Taurus Firearm Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Offering up another EAA Tanfoglio pistol manufactured in Italy. This time it is a Like New Tanfoglio Match .45acp. As you can see in the photos this is a two tone all metal pistol with the black slide and brushed metal frame. This comes with everything it did when I purchased it new plus one additional magazine for a total of two magazines.

The stock grip panels are included with this pistol as well as the rubber finger groove grips shown in the photos.

These are pretty remarkable pistols to fire with very little recoil transferred to the shooters hand.

Will meet and do a face to face transfer on a written bill of sale here in the DFW, TX area as long as the buyer is a Texas Resident with proof of residency. Buyer must also be able to legally own/possess/purchase a firearm here in the state of Texas.

If shipping is required I will set the shipping amount at $35 to your FFL from my FFL.

Any questions please ask,

$625 New Price Posted Below of $575, take a look at the new photos added also.

Please excuse the photo quality it fails to show the nice brushed metal finish of the frame. I will try to update this post with better photos if I can locate my other camera.

G0gH5w2.jpg

G0gH5w2.jpg

julXxC5.jpg

·
Registered
14,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Let's bring another up from the archives. But, in following suite of a few others, do it with a price drop down to:

NEW PRICE: $575

Forgive the dull coating of grease film on the finish as I store this pistol in the original shipping bag that it was delivered in when purchased new.

HX7G1y3.jpg

QOqJQRK.jpg

Fe4wLmd.jpg

The slide action on this is a slick as snot on a door knob!!! Smooth as can be!!
Owner retains the right to cancel this offering should he come to his senses,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.