Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought I'd pass this along, Talon Grips is giving $4 off the the price of their grips, but only on the fourth. I first looked into them after hearing Hickok45 recommending them and I use them on several pistols now. No codes or coupons needed for this sale. They are available for Taurus PT111, PT738 and PT709.
TALON Grips for Glock, XD, XDM, Kahr, Ruger and Kel-Tec Pistols. Free Shipping!

Reactions: switchbow

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Thank you for the heads-up on the grips BB! I've never tried them because of the idea of being stick ons. Do they peel up on the edges after a while?
I have felt them before and they feel alot like the skateboard tape I use on my 1911's front strap, but in that application, the grips make sure it stays in place...
What is your personal opinion of the Talons? It would mean alot to me to hear what you think...we have similar tastes in 1911's at least, thank you sir...

Reactions: BigBlue

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
I use Talon rubberized grips on my SAR B6P compact and absolutely love em. I got the email about their sale and am going to order a set for my KelTec PF9. They stay on really well switchbow. Use a hair dryer on them to help set after install. No problems with edges coming up at all. Yeah the granulated are too much like sandpaper for me. The rubberized are softer and give a great purchase for you hand. Buy tomorrow for that great price with free shippimg.

·
Premium Member
12,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have their rubberized grips on three guns and so far no problems with them coming loose. They give you an alcohol pad to wipe the grip down before applying the Talon grip. It affords a much better grip on the gun and I imagine that would really be the case if the gun was wet. I'm ordering one for my Glock 34 and even though I have slip on grips for my PT740, I'm thinking of getting some for that as well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts