Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or convince me I can't pass it up...

.243/.22LR/20 ga.
$270
What do you think?

·
Administrator
42,822 Posts
I think if I wanted it, I'd snatch it up for 270 bucks.

·
Super Moderator
27,405 Posts
Go for it!

·
Registered
20,098 Posts
Instant 'YOINK!!' - no question!!!

·
Registered
9,595 Posts
Always wanted to know how those shot - please do give us a range report!!;)

Reactions: ice

·
Registered
30,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jeeze... you guys are bad at talking somebody out of things.

What would you say to your 13 year old daughter if she asked you if she should have sex with the 30 year old biker that moved in next door?
But nevermind... road trip tomorrow.

·
Registered
30,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Get it, what is the model designation. I would love to get one also!
The description on the website is pretty crummy, so I'm just assuming it's the Trifecta.

·
Premium Member
14,418 Posts
Well dang, someone has to be the voice of dissent!

Okay, I personally don't like switch barrel firearms since you essentially have only one gun since you can't hand all the barrels to your friends and fire them all at once. For $270, I'd probably pick either a nice new .22 LR rifle or a nice second hand pump shotgun.

However, if I were in one of those places where registering a firearm is a pain in the butt, having a switch barrel firearm gives versatility all within the ownership of one serial number. Plus, I think it would be a great first gun for a youngster new to hunting. I remember my days of youth when I'd be cut loose with a break barrel .410 and trying to slay quail or rabbits.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.