Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to say it has been very interesting to see the rules and laws for NM. Finishing the class portion today and off to the range to qualify tomorrow. Wish me luck! Going to use my pt145 to qualify.

Scott

·
Super Moderator
14,007 Posts
Now the wait begins. NM has a max of 90 days in which to send your license. They used all of 86 days before I got it.

And when I got it, the picture was of a middle aged woman. I was a 60 year old male.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Way to go M8!!

·
Registered
824 Posts
Congratulations. When you get your license and do all the obligatory walks, make a commitment to carry your gun EVERY day, and everywhere it is legal. Take the wait time to get your brain around the responsibility you are taking on. You are responsible for you. Nobody else is. Be clear about what self defense means, and when you are justified in your defense.

·
Administrator
40,565 Posts
Qualifying, the most enjoyable part of a CHL class! :thumb:

Reactions: Lomion

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Good job! Congratulations.

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Congrats if yours is like mine it will take almost the entire 90 days to get the license.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Congrats! I've been carrying for about 3 weeks and have carried every day, it is weird for me now going into places without my beloved Taurus.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well... finally got all the documents filled in, signed, notarized, finger prints and of course the money! Everything plus blood type and my first born. Didn't have to send in the kitchen sink though! Now the wait and count down begins. Can't wait... excited.

Scott

·
Registered
3,077 Posts
Well... finally got all the documents filled in, signed, notarized, finger prints and of course the money! Everything plus blood type and my first born. Didn't have to send in the kitchen sink though! Now the wait and count down begins. Can't wait... excited.

Scott
So it didn't go quite this far?

Cartoon Comics Monochrome Black-and-white Humour

Reactions: Scotland
1 - 18 of 18 Posts