·
Registered
19,309 Posts
:smile:...dinnertime shock and awe.

Reactions: ozzy

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
I'm waiting for the tactical napkin dispenser and tactical plate to go on sale, too. That way I can have the full set.

Reactions: kschilk and ozzy

·
Banned
1,582 Posts
Perfect for eating my tactical franks & beans straight from their tactical can.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
I'm waiting for the tactical napkin dispenser and tactical plate to go on sale, too. That way I can have the full set.
Yeah but might want this for X-Mas! :p
silver-salt-shotgun.jpg

·
Registered
19,309 Posts
You'll also need kevlar napkins, flak bibs for lobster, bunkerbuster butter dishes, assault and pepper shakers, flashbang foil, sarin wrap..........

Reactions: jtg452

·
Banned
4,206 Posts
As a chef, that might be something worthwhile. The dishwashers always give us a hard time when we take our break and eat dinner with the service ware. If I had just 2 small things to rinse off after eating I could do it myself and smile at them as I place it back in my pocket.

·
Premium Member
3,396 Posts
I would really like to know where I can buy the light up chopsticks! I have a group of friends in Tampa and we go to different ethnic restaurants at least once a week for lunch. The light up chopsticks would make a great gag gift!

Does anybody know where I can actually find these chopsticks?

Don

·
Registered
18,376 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Well, guys, you can dig your man hole with those things... plus if in need, drill for oil as well. It's tactical ;-)

·
Registered
898 Posts
is there a version that will attach to my AR bayonet mount so i don't have to put my rifle down to eat? Can never be too prepared....

·
Premium Member
3,396 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts