Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody have a light mounted on their PT-145 rail? I ask, because the Streamlight TLR-1 I am purchasing for my shotgun is too large for the pistol's rail. So...I am seeking advice from those that do have mounted lights on their weapons. Thanx in advance.

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
I have a laser light I have mounted on mine. You can see the pic in the Gallery if you like.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm...I just went through the gallery and I did not see it. ???? Can you tell me the brand...and how you like it?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Check out Insight Technologies X2. Their website had a picture of one (light & laser combo) on a PT 145. It looked to be about as nice and small as you could get. I have not tried one personally.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Sorry to bump such an old thread, but this is the only result I got from the search bar and decided not to make a new thread for one that already existed. Anybody tried the Insight X2? Are there any other options? I really like the RSS one that is a sponsor of this site, but they don't have one that'll fit the pt145

·
Premium Member
2,155 Posts
uberbdon said:
Sorry to bump such an old thread, but this is the only result I got from the search bar and decided not to make a new thread for one that already existed. Anybody tried the Insight X2? Are there any other options? I really like the RSS one that is a sponsor of this site, but they don't have one that'll fit the pt145
There is another thread on here about tac lights. I will dig a little and try to find it for you, but it was a very nice little set up

1 - 8 of 8 Posts