Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...are 2 of things I really enjoy in life :) Lets throw in grits and yellow BBQ sauce too!!

Longtime gun owner - licensed CWP holder - hoping to learn and contribute to this forum.

I have "several" guns from several manufacturers and will be happy to share relevant experiences when the opportunity comes up.

As far as Taurus guns go - I have a PT111 G2, PT1911 duo tone, PT1911 SS (sold), Taurus 85, Taurus 85 poly (sold), PT145 (sold), M327 snubby, Rossi 351. I think that's got it covered...and I have other guns from S&W, Ruger, SA, Colt, others as well. I have bought and sold quite a few over the years - ultimately I keep the "keepers" hehe...

The ones I sold all worked - just got rid of them to make room for others on the wish list.

I've read the forum quite a bit - made an account b/c I wanted to share this link =

SHOT Show 2018: New Guns, Rumors and News

NEW TAURUS PT1911 Commander - any interest????

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
1 Smiley Hello.gif Welcome from the Rust Belt USA....

Reactions: CitizenX

·
Premium Member
8,350 Posts

​Welcome to the Forum from Gulf Coast Florida!

I clicked on "Rumors" and saw the Spectrum! Still a "rumor?' :cool:

·
Super Moderator
40,649 Posts
to the forum from the Florida Keys! :wave:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I clicked on "Rumors" and saw the Spectrum! Still a "rumor?' :cool:
First entry under new guns - confirmed is Taurus Commander PT1911. According to the blurb available in only black for now. Seems like the commander has been rumored for a few years - looks like its a reality now.

I have an excellent Ruger CMD - but I'd be lying if I said the Taurus didn't interest me.

·
Super Moderator
35,455 Posts
Eww, can't STAND sweet tea or grits and BBQ sauce is NOT yellow. :laugh: But, I do like my Taurus revolvers.

·
Administrator
40,380 Posts
Welcome from West Texas!:hand26:

NEW TAURUS PT1911 Commander - any interest???? I might be!:thumb: Hope it becomes a reality. The SPECTRUM has, as we have a handful of members that have bought them.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
I like 1911's with a 5" barrel myself but it sure looks nice! Love sweet tea too!!!

AAAAAAAAwelcome to virginia.JPG

·
Registered
24,898 Posts
Welcome to TA from Minnesota.

·
Registered
8,613 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northern Oklahoma.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Welcome to TA from Western Kentucky!

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Welcome from Kansas, enjoy!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts