Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The taurus catalogue heavily promotes the PT800 series. The PT845 is missing from their write up however.

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The TCP with wings is pretty nifty. PH thought is was cool.

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Still listed in the large frame pistols section. Looks like stainless steel slide is no longer an option.

·
Registered
18,582 Posts
The taurus catalogue heavily promotes the PT800 series. The PT845 is missing from their write up however.

nebula.jpg

#Englishasasecondlanguage

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Still listed in the large frame pistols section. Looks like stainless steel slide is no longer an option.
I still want a full size Pt845. Didn't know until just now that I wanted a 24/7 45.

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just realized the view was missing

·
Super Moderator
13,813 Posts
The Huguenot in me came out with that one....

The what came out?

Wait...he wears kilts. Don't ask questions to which you really don't want answers.

Never mind.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
I prefer the take down on the first gens.

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is the carbine listed?
No. Now that you mention it

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

·
8,414 Posts
I think it is a slightly ignored segment of the lineup , that needs a little push to get some traction with us buyers. I hadn't thought much about it , until I looked at the catalog. 45 auto is a blast to shoot.

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think it is a slightly ignored segment of the lineup , that needs a little push to get some traction with us buyers. I hadn't thought much about it , until I looked at the catalog. 45 auto is a blast to shoot.
And: it has a Hammer

Sent from an undisclosed underground location by fingerless monkeys using TapatalkI

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
#streamlining

·
Registered
21,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
#streamlining
I'm beginning to think that when taurus intros something new #buyit before its #86'd

Reactions: TrucksNCoffee

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
#shortleash

·
Premium Member
11,016 Posts
Just got my catalog today. Looks like Taurus is out of the compact 45acp business, with the exception of the 24/7. Come to think of it, it looks as though Taurus is getting out of the 45acp et al.

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
Reactions: kschilk
1 - 20 of 35 Posts