Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can get either of these, used for $300 with addons. I will post pics below. I want opinions on which one will be the better value, and which one is more accurate.

Kel Tec Su-22

Gun Firearm Rifle Trigger Assault rifle

Gsg 5 (i think, it has a ati marking)

Gun Firearm Rifle Assault rifle Trigger

·
Registered
24,943 Posts
You know you want to buy both.

·
Premium Member
11,265 Posts
I've always been partial to the Su-22 myself.

Airplane Aircraft Vehicle Aviation Military aircraft

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
6,559 Posts
I haven't shot either one but have held the GSG at the store. I was amazed at how much it weighed compared to how it looks. My mind thinks it should be like an airsoft, but actually feels really good. I vote GSG.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I have the GSG, first gen. Paid too much for it when they were the "NEW" flavor of the month. Not knocking it, it's a fun gun and reasonably accurate, but would have preferred $300 used to what I paid. No knowledge on the SU-22, other than the old Soviet jet.

·
Super Moderator
40,702 Posts
I like the GSG, and that seems like a decent price.

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Don't know much about either one. I vote Kel-Tec just because they are made on the space coast.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
I'd say GSG. I was thinking I had read unfavorable reviews on the kel-tec, but I could be wrong...

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
I have the GSG on layaway here. That telescoping stock is real lame and loose if you pull it out all the way. Luckily it also has the the solid stock for me to put back on and 3 magazines and a red dot scope with it. I just happened to see it when I picked up my wife's B'day ring a couple of weeks ago. Other than the lame stock, it's a very nice .22.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts