Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a boating accident. All my guns are at the bottom of the lake. My guns were stolen. ECT. It does not matter. If or when they come for our guns. Use em or lose em. What good are they if you have em and can not use em? I just cannot wrap my head around the logic of the dog ate my guns excuse.

Reactions: lwb92af

·
Registered
15,149 Posts
Knowing that DHS and other agencies often scan through firearms message boards and internet forums, it makes sense to disavow ownership due to all these horrific accendents. Please take what others say about the untimely demise of their firearms with a grain of salt.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
when they come it will be with portable magnatometers, they will find them less your really good, but if u get away with it, what good are they? the nation of law enforment allows no weaver like stand offs and they have tanks (the ones coming back from germany need new homes)

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
My cat ate all of my ammo so I gave the guns away..

·
Registered
813 Posts
Consider for a moment a federal agent, or a soldier, being given direct orders to use arms against civilians. Read the Nuremberg Trials. Are men in uniform compelled to take actions that are unconstitutional or that violate the individual's conscience? I believe that Americans have more solidarity than temporary politicians.

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
El Toto, gun owners are just trying to bring a little humor to a bad situation.

Truth is, the DHS has become the modern Brownshirts and Gestapo, and the military of 1930's Germany were for the most part honorable men, forced by the SS and Gestapo to follow the orders of the Politicians. I see a close resemblance to our situation now in many ways to that horrible time in history. History has always had a way of repeating itself.

·
Super Moderator
13,941 Posts
Please take what others say about the untimely demise of their firearms with a grain of salt.
Or, if you prefer, a teaspoon of sugar. Chocolate sauce, whipped cream and a cherry are good, too. (I'm on vacation. Can you tell? :D )

·
Registered
6,340 Posts
It's just making fun of a future serious situation. There seems little room for humor anymore - everything is too PC or paranoia. It's EVERYWHERE, in schools, even on gun forums. We've all seen threads locked for the needless concern of offending someone or possibly creating a unfavorable impression. Someone cracks a joke in public, and it's like the end of the world. Even the president (whom I despise), comments about a lady's good looks, he's suddenly a sexist pig. Lighten up folks - laugh while it's still legal.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
El Toro, sometimes humor is one of the best things in the face of adversity. we all have to keep our chins up and carry on.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
El Toro, the worst thing I've heard fellow gun owners say is "I don't know why anyone needs a 30 round magazine" or "I support banning assault style weapons". These are the enemy within. What you eluded to is nothing more than a few people making light of what could be a bad situation if the gun grabbers would ever get their way.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
It would taKe just a lie or two to convince a soldier to go after a close relative.

What scares me is to answer the door with a gun in my hand to find my son in full gear pointing a gun in my face and demanding that I turn in all my weapons.

·
Registered
813 Posts
It would taKe just a lie or two to convince a soldier to go after a close relative.

What scares me is to answer the door with a gun in my hand to find my son in full gear pointing a gun in my face and demanding that I turn in all my weapons.
There is a saying in the Mafia. "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer". There is a reason that they send a friend to kill you. Knowing that it could be this way can either disarm you, or cause you to be alienated to all.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
I don't see DHS as brown shirts. In ww2 Germany they were looking for a religious group of people after years of brainwashing from up stairs.
DHS is looking for those lone individuals with issues.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts