Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
To bad he was not able to shoot the rest of them when they jumped him!

Reactions: john_bud

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
Did anyone else notice, that the report was from WGNO, an ABC affiliate, and they actually, and repeatedly (correctly apparently) used the term "Gutter Punk"?

That isn't PC at all in the "News Business". They aren't allowed to go around describing people accurately.

Really strange.

Reactions: MOONDAWG

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did anyone else notice, that the report was from WGNO, an ABC affiliate, and they actually, and repeatedly (correctly apparently) used the term "Gutter Punk"?
There's growing numbers of gutter punks in NOLA. Its a shame. We seldom go there since Katrina. The city will soon be forced to deal seriously with the issue as it is cutting into the number one industry, tourism.

·
Super Moderator
17,624 Posts
I was thinking of a side trip there at the end of February, but I think we'll go to San Antonio instead...

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
That's the worse display of English in an intertubz news article I have seen in a while.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I don't blame any of you folks for not going to NOLA, now. My wife's family is OLD Nawlins...both famous and infamous. Nonetheless, we are VERY cautious about our trips there and deeply regret having to be that way.

Who do we blame? Most recently, former mayor Ray Nagin and EQUALLY every single person historically responsible that did NOT maintain the levies and caused the current situation.

For all you non-Gulf people KATRINA DID NOT HIT NEW ORLEANS!!! The city received minimal hurricane winds. Check the headlines for the day AFTER the storm and they all read "New Orleans Spared from Katrina." NOLA flooded the day AFTER Katrina made landfall in MISSISSIPPI because the levies failed. The MS Gulf Coast had 33 foot storm surges that would have flooded every inch of NOLA and did wipe some of our MS coastal towns off the map!

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
Gutter punks! Has a nice ring to it. I like it.
Is that the Same as 'misguided youths' or is it equal to 'underprivileged inner-city teens'?!?! I'm a little confused here?!:)

* choot 'em

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Your typical gutter punks. Many panhandle, some are also street musicians, some take odd jobs.
gp 6624788099_345146baf8_z.jpg

1 - 14 of 14 Posts