Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Funniest thing I have heard in a long time.

Just a few minutes ago, my 13 year old son came into the living room and was talking to my wife. I wasn't really paying attention until I heard my wife say: "Ask your dad."

"Ask dad what? " I said. My son says something about "the little black thing".

"The what?" I ask. My wife then says "The whistle."

I have no idea what they are talking about and tell them. Then my son walks back to my room, and comes back into the living room blowing a whistle.

I asked him where he got it and he says" On top of your gun cabinet."

Then he shows it too me. Mind you, he was blowing it and it sounded like a whistle.

stack-on-stand-off-2.gif

What he was holding was the stand off scope spacer for a Stack-On gun cabinet. Not the whole rack, just the scope spacer! :D

And he was blowing it like a whistle..... AND IT SOUNDED LIKE A REAL WHISTLE TOO!

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Cool - kids do the darndest things....:D

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Well, there may be a marketing opportunity here!:shocked:

Reactions: scoutfish

·
Registered
16,961 Posts
I believe that particular scope spacer was designed and produced by Rod Serling.

·
Registered
10,898 Posts
Ha, that's funny.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
I suppose that's why I cannot find any when I need them.....

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
Mine are always asking me to fix things when that scenario happens. That or it is math / science homework question.

It is funny how kids can find a million uses for things. Recently they took two dining room chairs, some string, and a few blocks and made a Bridge of Death. They held a contest amongst all their dolls to see who could cross it in the fastest and most creative way. Some of them didn't make it.

Reactions: Wolf1477
1 - 7 of 7 Posts