Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cross-posting this for a member on another forum. This is in Washington State, and report is on file there.

Hi,
I'm sorry to say I lost all my firearms in a burglary this weekend. Here are a list of the firearms lost. If someone tries to sell you one please email me at <PM me for email> and/or contact authorities.

Rifles

AK47 family
-RAA Saiga 7.62x39 HO8101253
Saiga conversion with romanian wire folding stock, H&K front sight, CAA grip, Bonesteel Arms ‘Nightbrake’, and bare metal exposed near the muzzle
custom work in progress

-CAI GP WASR 10/63 AL-2811-67 RO
Draco-style gas block/front sight, romanian wire folding stock in green paracord wrap, LH47 lower handguard with ACE ‘K’ grip, permanent ported muzzle device, CAA grip

-TNW SSR85C
Classy looking AK with baltic wood, ACE folding stock, and Kreb’s A2 muzzle device

Chinese SKS 20”bbl camoflage, scope, dragunov stock

Ruger Mini14 1976 “Liberty” model, Wood stock, Choate front sight/flash hider

Ruger 10/22 358-48859 Muzzlelite bullpup stock

Handguns
Rossi M971 revolver, SS comp F122408 357mag snubbie, ported, rubber grip

Ruger GP100 SS 6”bbl 175-00864 357mag, hogue grip

Taurus PT92AF TMH 05385 9mm, blued, wood grips

CZ 40P PR2901 40sw, black

Tanfoglio EA40 bi-tone AE04998 9mm/40sw comp

EAA Witness .45ACP bi-tone AE28108 45ACP

Browning Buckmark 22lr, black, 4” barrel

AK47 75rd drum magazine
(4) AK47 30rd magazines

·
Registered
460 Posts
Awww damn man. Sorry to hear about your guns I can only imagine... Are you a NRA member? Your membership comes with insurance for your guns. You can give them a buzz to get undo on making a claim. Sorry Again about you guns bro.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Most times I hear about someone's firearms being stolen it's a person they know. Time to look really hard at the people that knew what he had.

Tommotto

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He's got a couple of possibilities, but break-ins have been on the rise in his area. Just trying to help him get the word out as fast as possible.

·
Super Moderator
20,082 Posts
Almost hate to ask but, what security measures were in place? Did he have a safe? If I had anything even approaching the magnitude of the arms he had, they would have NOT been anywhere but locked in a safe when I was out of town!!! Also, pix of each firearm would be nice in addition of their makes, models and serial numbers.

My dad had about 4 rifles stolen from his deer camp about 10-12 years ago. He supplied pix and serial numbers to the SO and recovered ALL of them when a theft ring was busted that had been B&E all the cabins along the river where his "lodge" was. He hasn't left anything so much as overnight since that burglary.

Good luck for your buddy.

Reactions: jwc007

·
Registered
29,877 Posts
That sucks! Good luck to your friend. Its great he had serial numbers!

·
Registered
6,735 Posts
Hope they nail the A holes and recover his guns. Might be time for your friend to invest in a safe, when I hit about $5,000 in value of my guns I broke down and bought one.

Reactions: Lmstncwby

·
Registered
10,614 Posts
Sorry about you friend's trouble. After we bought our place here, I became increasingly uneasy about leaving my guns at home when we travelled, so I shelled about $2100 for a good safe, had it bolted to a 12" thick concrete floor and put everything in there. Now I feel better at least.

Reactions: darbo

·
Registered
197 Posts
Man that sucks. Its one of my worries to have a gun stolen and put on the streets that can be used to hurt innocents. Hope they are found.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
That does really suck. I to would hope that he at least had the S/N's recorded somewhere as that will go a long way in recovery in the short term. With what's listed I'd hate to think what damage could be done with those firearms in the hands of some worthless degenerate.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
That sucks. Good luck.

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Sorry for his loss.. Hope he recovers all of them before they are used.

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Sadly most stolen guns are only recovered after used for a crime. I wish him luck and hope he had insurance

jhp

·
Super Moderator
40,690 Posts
Sorry for his loss, and hope the recover them.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Oh man, I hate this kind of thing. I hope they can locate the guns before some SOB uses it during commission of a crime.

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
Sorry that happened. Hope they find the clown that did it and recover you stuff.

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,419 Posts
Sorry to hear about your friends problems. When I got to where I couldn't hold all my firearms and open a door I bought a safe. Now I have to move the wife's pictures and "important" papers to make room for another firearm. What up with that?
Cartoon Animated cartoon Facial expression Cheek Finger

1 - 19 of 19 Posts