OH, NO!! I think they just killed Mr. Hankey!! LOL

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
:icon_censored::icon_censored::icon_ ban::icon_ ban::icon_ ban::rating00:

Reactions: rhuber

·
8,537 Posts
Ok so I get it - precondition the bowl water to accept the bombs and trap the dairy farm odor. But really to be an official Elwood approved product - they need to develop a tootpourri spray. Just a light mist on the backside of your clothes and a wonderful room filling bouquet of wild flowers will jet across the room when that most inopportune toot happens. Wow that means at the next Sand Lake event most of limestone county will be experiencing spring like smells all weekend.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok so I get it - precondition the bowl water to accept the bombs and trap the dairy farm odor. But really to be an official Elwood approved product - they need to develop a tootpourri spray. Just a light mist on the backside of your clothes and a wonderful room filling bouquet of wild flowers will jet across the room when that most inopportune toot happens. Wow that means at the next Sand Lake event most of limestone county will be experiencing spring like smells all weekend.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
We (the wife and I) found some for sale locally... not gonna lie, i have been kinda tempted to buy some. give it a test drive lol .... no worries, if i do get it, there wont be a detailed "range report" lol

Creek

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
That video is hilarious!

Reactions: CreekFisher

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
Ok...so I will walk the plank. It works pretty well. About 95 % to 98 % neutralization. In concert with a vent you can eliminate 100 % of the smell before you leave the bathroom.

·
Registered
8,797 Posts
But...........but, does it quell the explosiveness if near a flame?? Probably good that pig is going to be buried. LOL

Reactions: silverstring

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Ok...so I will walk the plank. It works pretty well. About 95 % to 98 % neutralization. In concert with a vent you can eliminate 100 % of the smell before you leave the bathroom.
thats impressive!

Creek

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Japanese toilet drops

Unfortunately only works if you have a healthy low-fat diet (I.e., your poop sinks instead of floats)

It's basically an oil slick on the water that keeps the aromatics below the surface

·
Registered
5,979 Posts
Now I don't know if it cover all types or smells equally or not, but it has stopped the gaging and complaining in our house. I miss the days of "Suprise" and courtesy sniff. Guests appreciate it though and they don't even know it. :)

·
8,537 Posts
We (the wife and I) found some for sale locally... not gonna lie, i have been kinda tempted to buy some. give it a test drive lol .... no worries, if i do get it, there wont be a detailed "range report" lol

Creek
Oh no you don't get off that easily. ISSMER already stepped up to the Plate..er..I mean toilet and gave us his review - so now to provide a well rounded body of work - we need another review. But not a partial like ISSMER did, Eat the strongest chili and loads of broccoli ( like using diff ammo during a gun review ) and provide us a step by step review.

yosemite-sam-toilet.jpg

1 - 20 of 29 Posts