Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's been 20 months since I sent my Millenium Pro .45 in, very little communication from Taurus, the little bit I did receive was at the beginning of the claim nearly two years ago. It's been ages since I've heard anything. I tried communicating with them early on and I either couldn't get through the customer service line or the chat was inoperable or in the very early stages customer service couldn't tell me anything. I can say that hold times out at 61 minutes though.

Frankly it's been so long at this point, I have bought another CCW from a different company and at times forget all about the fact that Taurus owes me a replacement gun that is at best worth $180 on Gun Broker, last time I looked, when I probably had closer to $350 invested in it. On top of that I can't even get the caliber weapon that I turned in. There have been two models introduced since I sent my gun in the G2C and the G3 now, so who knows what I'll end up with.

I guess from what I've read today if I don't contact them again, I most likely will never receive anything. Heaven forbid they keep contact information, or claim id or claim numbers in order. This is the worst gun purchase I have ever made, and the worst experience I think I"ve ever had with anything I have ever purchased in my almost 50 years of circling the sun. Completely unprofessional company. Hindsight being 20/20 if I would have known the cash option would have been a definite $200, I would have taken that, since at this point whatever they replace my pistol with wouldn't be worth that much on the open market.:mad:

·
Super Moderator
36,034 Posts
You already posted this in the other thread.

·
Super Moderator
36,034 Posts
In ten posts over almost three years your contribution here is to voice your discontent over your pistol. We got it...

I suggest that you actually spend some time communicating with someone who can help you. Contact the company....chat...phone..letter...whatever.

·
Administrator
39,696 Posts
Being this has already been posted in another thread, I’m closing this one.

Reactions: TrucksNCoffee
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.