Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,348 Posts
I handled one at a gun show and it seemed well made. If I were in the market for such a holster, I would definitely be willing to give one a try.

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
Maybe this has been talked about but I haven't found it. I like the idea and may like one this summer. Anyone discussed these?
I have one for my Ruger SR9C, and it is a very good option. Comes in handy for me especially as I sometimes carry on left side so I don't need duplicate rigs. Quite convenient, since you don't have to thread a belt, etc., just stow and go, but better suited for casual (untucked) dress. Something to consider, if you're out for an extended time when you receive a call from Nature, it is NOT attached to anything. :D

·
Registered
3,967 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,735 Posts
I have one. They are very, very, comfortable to me. The only problem is it's a little clumsy to position. For best results I find I have to loosen my belt and place it, then hold it in place while I re-buckle. Once in place it's great.

·
Registered
527 Posts
You guys convinced me to get one. I was thinking about getting a Remora for summer since I wear shorts alot. Now I know what the 740 will be in this summer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts