Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didnt really need another shotgun since i have been very happy with my Mossberg 500. But when Palmetto Arms offered the 320 pump for $119, I crumbled like a house of cards.

Stevens 320 Security Pump - 12 GA, 18.5" Barrel, Ghost Ring Sight

I added to cart , hit purchase and picked it up from my FFL today.....Looks great, feels great and looks well put together....did I say it was only $119....

Here is Hickok45 busting some steel with it......

·
Registered
357 Posts
Muy bueno!!!! Great shotgun. If you look at the bolt/carrieer assembly & the way it locks into the barrel, it is pretty much a copy of the old Winchester Mod. 1200-1300 series of pump shotguns. All of it is pretty much the same as my 45 year old Winchester 1200. Iused that gun hard for years and never had to replace a thing.

Yeah, I have a Mossy 500 and had a Mav. 88, but these guns are just as good for the price. Wally World sells them around here for @ 2 bills now depending on the sights and stock options.

I bught this one LNIB off a guy that walked it in to a gunshow. He said he had never fired it. He was getting a divorce and didn't want his wife getting it. Gave him a bill for it. It only has the bead sight, but does have he P-grip. I have shot the hell out of it and have considered getting anohter. But like ya said, too many shotguns already. But at that price new, might look into another with the better sights and P-grip.

·
Registered
15,646 Posts
Congratulations on your new shotgun.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts