Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do all states have a Wildlife Magazine published or managed by their state fish and game commission? I know NC, SC & Va do and they are excellent if for nothing more than the photography. They do run some excellent articles too and even have a photo contest for you camera buffs. I subscribe to the NC version and send gift subscriptions to my grandchildren who love receiving mail and collecting the photos they like. They then give their schools the mags for their classes to enjoy. Just a thought and suggestion to get and keep our youth interested in the outdoors.

·
Super Moderator
35,069 Posts
I've gotten Texas Parks and Wildlife magazine for several years now and have yet to see a bill for it. Not sure how. :rofl: Latest issue is entitled "Original Head Bangers" and has a woodpecker on the cover. :D

·
Registered
75 Posts
maine fish and game does one.....and the small town i live in has a website with a video showing our local wildlife.....

·
Registered
18,799 Posts
PA has their Game News magazine, we used to get a free subscription with our hunting license years ago but now ya' gotta' pay for it. I think the only way to get today's youth out and interested in the outdoors, is to hide their iphones in the woods.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts