1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Good for her. That IS equal rights!

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Yes I'm proud in my home state. Even more proud that more than a dozen gun bills that have been proposed in Virginia included a max 10 round magazine bill have all been shut down in by the Republican led sub committee!! I can breathe again. At least for now.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Good for her.

·
23,195 Posts
Fox carried a story about her as well: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vi...olver-at-state-capitol-says-it-empowers-women

And it included this brilliant quote from (of course) a demcrat: "Democratic state Senate Minority Leader Richard L. Saslaw mocked the gesture, joking: “If she gets in an argument, what’s she gonna [do], pull out a gun and shoot them? I think it’s absurd.”"

Yeah. Absurd. If you really believed that was a possibility, maybe you wouldn't have mocked her. But maybe he's not smart enough to make that leap, because it seems a lot of democrats view guns as so evil that the mere presence of a firearm can make a rational person decide to settle an everyday disagreement with deadly force. In reality, legal gun owners are some of the most law abiding people in the country.

You go, Senator Chase!

·
Registered
24,960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Fox carried a story about her as well: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vi...olver-at-state-capitol-says-it-empowers-women

And it included this brilliant quote from (of course) a demcrat: "Democratic state Senate Minority Leader Richard L. Saslaw mocked the gesture, joking: “If she gets in an argument, what’s she gonna [do], pull out a gun and shoot them? I think it’s absurd.”"

Yeah. Absurd. If you really believed that was a possibility, maybe you wouldn't have mocked her. But maybe he's not smart enough to make that leap, because it seems a lot of democrats view guns as so evil that the mere presence of a firearm can make a rational person decide to settle an everyday disagreement with deadly force. In reality, legal gun owners are some of the most law abiding people in the country.

You go, Senator Chase!
See, this is what democraps would do, so they think everyone has their rationale. My ex. Is a classic example, she doesn't like guns because SHE would lose her temper and use it.... and if she would, everyone would.
Stinkin' Thinkin'

·
Registered
3,940 Posts

You go, Senator Chase!
No, instead he will sit back and do what Democrats do best, Throw Insults and demean people they disagree with. And do it in a way that gathers the greatest amount of attention.

Reactions: ICUKev

·
Registered
2,492 Posts
“[If any member has concerns, they really should express those to Capitol Police so they feel secure while they’re doing the people’s business in the people’s house,” said Democrat Brian Moran, Virginia’s secretary of public safety and homeland security.
Any law enforcement I know would tell you to "carry".

80yr Old lady was pulled over by State trooper. "any weapons in the vehicle ?"
oh, a revolver on my hip, LCP in my purse, glock in the center console and a Colt Python in the glove box.
"Dam lady, what are you afraid of?"
Not a dam thing.

·
Super Moderator
35,532 Posts
I think in her case open carry is VERY appropriate to let protesters know to keep their distance.

·
Registered
3,252 Posts

You go, Senator Chase!
A lot of dems view guns as so evil and dangerous that only they should be allowed to possess them.

All the Best,
D. White

Reactions: pegasus

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
No, instead he will sit back and do what Democrats do best, Throw Insults and demean people they disagree with. And do it in a way that gathers the greatest amount of attention.
Correct! That never seems to amaze me. They say they're using "common sense" but are the first to display violence intentions? :eek:

·
Registered
15,356 Posts
It was a lawful yet brazen move on her part. I think she played it very well by remaining cool, calm and collected during her presentation. Now if only she would've gotten the state seal on the Kydex...
What the Left and the Dems don't seem to realize is that the mere presence of an item such as a firearm will be enough actual signalling (none of that virtual crap) that says "you really don't want to try to attack me with a bike lock because you're angry and dangerous" It almost forces restraint to civility. It says the bearer will put up with only so much of your infantile tantrums. Dems and libs resent that because they're being told NO. It's so refreshing seeing a Senator command that level of decorum even IF by fear.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts