Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Member Emeritus 1946-2018
35,996 Posts
I'd say that is some excellent shootin', pardner!

(Do you give online shooting lessons? If so, then sign me up!):D

·
Registered
29,877 Posts
Good shooting!

·
Super Moderator
37,975 Posts
That would certainly do the job! Nice grouping.

·
Premium Member
16,955 Posts
Zombies watch out! That guy can shoot....

Fictional character Human Zombie Games Massively multiplayer online role-playing game

·
Registered
6,940 Posts
Ain't nothin' wrong with that.:thumb::thumb:

Now, move the target back another couple yards and do it again or leave the target where it is, swap to your off hand and do it again or try it one hand only. :icon_ nana:

·
Registered
37,059 Posts
Nice, if thats a 1 inch grid patern then its about a 2 1/2 inch grouping, as its on the 1911 board i assume thats 45 caliber, heck they are 1/2 inch in diameter themselves.
Consistency comes with practice(proper practice) and you seem to have the proper under control!
doing the same thing ever time results in the same result everytime, practice ,practice ,practice and concentration.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Now try it from three feet away and see how it looks! ......Kidding, nice shooting!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Looks darn good to me...nice job.

·
Registered
15,351 Posts
Very Nice shooting there. I know some people that couldn't hit like that if they held the target at the end of the barrel. Also, consider that most of the target/plinker rounds will give you the ocassional flyer and I think the grouping looks fantastic.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks y'all. I'm shooting .45 ACP pmc bronze. That's a one inch grid. That was my best group of the day , but all my shots are within a six inch circle. I have put about 600 rounds through it and this is my first and only gun.

·
Registered
15,351 Posts
I think this will be your first of many firearms. You definitely have the skills to shoot one and the 1911 is just such a nice platform to shoot with. But somehow I think you already know this. Now unfortunately you'll start saving up all your brass so you can also learn reloading.

·
Registered
37,059 Posts
Very Nice shooting there. I know some people that couldn't hit like that if they held the target at the end of the barrel. Also, consider that most of the target/plinker rounds will give you the ocassional flyer and I think the grouping looks fantastic.
Yea!! I get a lot of those!!---Damn flyers!!
messing up my groups!!--GriiiiNN.

·
Registered
37,059 Posts
. That's a one inch grid. That was my best group of the day , but all my shots are within a six inch circle. I have put about 600 rounds through it and this is my first and only gun.
Yea, uh huh, I know what you mean, yep, Yes sir!!
but just in case you might want to write this down!

Hooters Restaurant
2733 Jonesboro Road
McDonough, Ga. 30253
every third Saturday evening at 0800 hours.
tell the manager that you are there for the 1911 addiction seminar.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts