Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
19,167 Posts
Well I guess that Staples is trying to push away business and we can help them go out of business... I will not support staples at all..

Reactions: darbo

·
Super Moderator
40,690 Posts
They will gladly take your money when you buy their stuff with gun shop logos on it, but they won't let you enter a contest. Nice values.

Reactions: Wingshot

·
Banned
5,818 Posts
I'm telling my buddy about this. He's in staples every other day. Tell him to drive the extra 10 minutes and go to office depot.

·
Registered
24,940 Posts
Discrimination!!!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
Remember who started Staples...

·
Banned
3,798 Posts
I would say I'm not going to shop there anymore but I don't already.

·
Super Moderator
20,082 Posts
Sorry, but those names don't ring any bells . . .

Why is it that businesses now think they can win PC points by turning their noses up at Americana? Guess Office Depot it is. In fact, I wish OD would grab and run with this for all its worth. You know how much NRA exposure might help out?

·
Registered
24,960 Posts
Duh, Mitt Romney... Mormon.
I don't recall that. I know Bain Capital, a venture capital firm, invested in Staples. Does that mean Romney "started" it? I don't think so. There's a bunch of venture capitalist's out there, who funded many great businesses and they don't get credit for "starting" them. Venture capitalist's are interested in making money. That is all.

·
Banned
17,333 Posts
My ban hammer just sunk another nail. I think we need a thread/post that alerts all of us of 2A defiant establishments.

·
Registered
15,357 Posts
Sorry, but those names don't ring any bells . . .

Why is it that businesses now think they can win PC points by turning their noses up at Americana? Guess Office Depot it is. In fact, I wish OD would grab and run with this for all its worth. You know how much NRA exposure might help out?
They wouldn't need to have the NRA support. They'd offer to do a PR run for a gun shop. Word of mouth (internet, FB, twitter, etc) would give OD instant karma for a good deed. It would be well worth a 50K investment if anything to just stick it to their competitor.

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
Well....now.....isn't that a fine bowl of beans!!!!!

·
Registered
495 Posts
Bye bye Staples. They get no more of my business.

·
Registered
9,208 Posts
Dang, and I've gotten some good deals at Staples over the years. Guess it's back to Office Depot and Office Max for me then.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts