Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D just got my uplula speedloader yesterday and could not be more impressed. after playing with it for awhile i got to the point where i can load my 12 round clip in about 15 seconds. trick is to use your dominant hand to place the bullets. anyways, this thing works great so i thought id share with yall. it fits most all clips. single and double stack. works with any ammo. check it out.

http://maglula.tripod.com/uplula.htm check out the videos.

this is where i bought mine at. best 30 bucks ive ever spent.

http://www.topgunsupply.com/UpLula-Magazine-Speedloader-UNIVERSAL-PISTOL-pr-977.html

·
Administrator
35,165 Posts
Way cool......What are you using it on? Will it work with the 24/7 and Millenium Pro? What about caliber - do you have to have different ones for different calibers? Thanks ......

·
Premium Member
15,931 Posts
There are no double stacks or regular calibers that I have heard about that it will not work on. Some guys say you can use them on most single stacks, but I have no experience on that. I have had mine a few weeks, and I love it. My hands and thumbs do not bother me at all loading up my 4 mags, and reloading is quick even out in my home range operating off the bed of a utility vehicle.

·
Registered
579 Posts
I will be getting one of those !!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just purchased one of the Maglula's yesterday. Hope to be getting that delivery real soon and testing it out. I saw the demo video and that guy is really quick with it.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
The only maks I have heard that it will not work with is the glock 36 for some reason, I didnt ask, I dont own one so I didnt really care haha, it works with all the autos I have including everything in my sig

edit... I have not tried to use it on my pt22's and 25 but Im pretty sure it would not work on those small calibers

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im using it on my 24/7 .45 worked on dads m&p .45 brother used it on his 9mm to see if it works and it did. its a good product in my opinion. works like a champ

·
Registered
467 Posts
Best $ ever spent on an accessory.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Mine is in the mail and I own a Glock 36.

Didn't plan on it working but I'll post results. The Glock is not my carry gun or as much fun to fire as my PT145. Just never saw a sub-comp semi I didn't like. Planning on a XD .45 compact soon as I can afford it. Sure be nice to have one loader for all of them. I'm old and arthritis is becoming a factor at the range.

smit

·
Registered
65 Posts
Mine just got here, and it seems to work well on most everything I own (Browning HP, Glock 27 & 28, PT140 Pro, XD .45, just to name a few).

·
Registered
65 Posts
SgtKnuckles said:
One of My good friends, Her Son's Website... "SUBGUN ORDNANCE" He's a Machine Gun dealer...!!!...<:))

Lula~$30.00 to your Door...
http://www.subgun-ordnance.com/index.htm
I paid 24.99 for it from Midway and i used the USPS shipping since I am only a state way for $3.03 (this was actually shipping on it and also a bore brush).

·
Registered
59 Posts
^^^Good price. I paid $35 through Ebay. My local dealer did not have any Mag Loaders.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
picked mine up at the gun show for 25 bucks and no tax.. once i used it to load 600 rounds the next day at the range i would have gladly paid 60 bucks for it

·
Registered
65 Posts
MPanova said:
picked mine up at the gun show for 25 bucks and no tax.. once i used it to load 600 rounds the next day at the range i would have gladly paid 60 bucks for it
Total agree. I've seen speedloaders that arent this fast, and I've had more than a few speedloaders. Course 600 rounds, I"d probably paid $60 bucks for it if I had that many rounds to load as well. What were you duing with 600 rounds? Taking over your local 7-11?

jt

·
Super Moderator
21,453 Posts
I was just using those push down models that you have to buy for every cal. and my friend brought his out and it really works on everything we had I'm buying one tomorrow. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts