Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found some speedloaders on ebay they are made by HKS and are for the .44 but in the description they guy mentioned that a customer also used them for his Judge. They were only 10 bucks so I ordered a couple, low and behold they do fit 45LC just great! For 10 bucks, it's a pretty good buy, again they are the HKS CA44. I'll try to post some pics but for some reason this site always gives me issues with posting pics.

IMAG0353.jpg

Reactions: harley 1986

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Very nice--- thanks I had never given it thought... but now.. oh yeah!! thanks again.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm looking for a nice two loader pouch now but the leather ones are all REALLY expensive. :(

·
Registered
2,356 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Nice find and cool pic. Thx for sharing now I've got to shell out more of that hard earned money! Anyone ever see a speed loader for 410?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice find and cool pic. Thx for sharing now I've got to shell out more of that hard earned money! Anyone ever see a speed loader for 410?
I tried these with some 410's...they do fit sort of but it's a tighter fit than the 45. Plus, there is a bit of a clearance issue. Even with the 45 the thick rubber grip gives a small Clarence issue, manageable with 45 but 410 just not sure.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I tried these with some 410's...they do fit sort of but it's a tighter fit than the 45. Plus, there is a bit of a clearance issue. Even with the 45 the thick rubber grip gives a small Clarence issue, manageable with 45 but 410 just not sure.
These aren't cheap, but if you want some to fit the .410, try these people. I heard about them in another thread reference the .44 Magnum 5 shot Tracker which also works very well with the CA-44 from HKS. 5 Star Firearms | Speed Loaders | Range Blocks | Leather Pouches | 100% American Made has a line of CNC machined aluminum speed loaders for the .44/45 LC and the .410 to fit the Judge.

I'm not connected in any way with them, but I did buy a couple of speed loaders from them and one of their "bedside block" loading blocks. I'm very pleased with the way they work and they do not hang up on either the Taurus "Ribber" grips or the Hogue "Monogrips" that I put on the M44C Tracker. Don't know about their .410 loaders and the Judge though. Might be worth a look.
Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I as well bought the 5-star reloader..... Love them... great fit.. the block is a little much great idea but i dont shoot the gun enough to spend the money for it

·
Registered
306 Posts
Got some of those speedloaders, thanks for the post!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
I just went to Midway and ordered 2; had their customer service dept fix the ad
too so they can sell more!

Since 410s work fine in a couple MaxFire M13K speedloaders, I expect these guys
to also work for 410! It s the same size rim...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts