Taurus Firearm Forum banner

Spectrum Hybrid Holster

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  jlewis39 
#1 ·
Hello, I am looking at purchasing a Spectrum this coming week and i have been looking online and I am unable to find any hybrid holsters for it, similar to Alien Gear holsters. I have a Foxx holster for my current carry gun and really like it, carries very well and balances the weight good. I know there are universal holsters for it like the Sticky/Remora or basic leather holsters. If anyone knows of a kybrid holster please let me know.

#2 ·
For me, pocket guns are for DEEP concealment, starting with the pocket. I have tried OWB holsters for my LCP II and TCP, like Fobus and Remora. To be honest, I have found that DeSantis works best as a pocket holster for these small guns, and the Uncle Mike's nylon for IWB.

For super deep concealment, I put either of the two mentioned guns in Uncle Mike, inside underwear waistband, tucked in shirt with gun belt and it is comfortable and invisible. The grip has to be above the belt line, and extended magazines work really well for this. Of course, the draw requires that you pull your shirt out [thus the reason for the gun to be inside underwear] then draw the gun. If you have to fire the gun, your un-tucked shirt is just a wardrobe malfunction.

#3 ·
You might want to try contacting a couple of the Forum Sponsors that make holsters to see if they have any in the works.

#4 ·
Clinger Holsters offers two models of holsters for the Spectrum. Apologies in advance if they aren't quite what you're looking for.

However, I've got to say: I've been so pleased with my G2 Clinger holster that I emailed Clinger earlier in the spring to inquire about any potential for Spectrum holster. Thankfully, they followed through - I just ordered a V3 Stingray yesterday...I can't wait for delivery!

#5 ·
Ohhh good Lord dont apologize for anything, I didnt realize that hardly no one makes holster for the Spectrum yet. I had not even though about clinger. i checked a few of the top makers like AlienGear, Onyour6designs and Concealment Express and none of them made one for it. I was accepting that I would have to just get a universal leather one from Desantis or always pocket carry using a Sticky/Remora. Thanks a lot for the info, its very much appreciated.

#6 ·
I have been using a Barsony IWB holster for my Spectrum. It fits well and carries great in any position. I really like it for summer carry here in the deep souf when I use a drawstring or integrated belt on my (outer) shorts. For what it's worth...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.