Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow!! preppergunshop.com
Don't know the details on shipping, but wow! And no, I am not affiliated.
Mods, if this is not in the right place, please move or disposition as you see fit.
Thanks.

Attachments

·
Administrator
40,380 Posts
Attractive price. I like the color combo.

Reactions: cnj

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Waiting for the one with gray frame, stainless slide, and black grip inserts, myself. The wife wants the white frame, stainless slide, and cyan grip inserts.

·
Super Moderator
40,649 Posts
Very nice price.

Reactions: cnj

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Went to their site, filled out a couple of fields to get to their shipping: from North Dakota to Reno NV it is $29.99. But a banner came up with a 33% off offer: 33%OFFSHIP. So that would knock it down to $20. Not bad.

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Waiting for the one with gray frame, stainless slide, and black grip inserts, myself. The wife wants the white frame, stainless slide, and cyan grip inserts.
So does my wife. Either that, or the white frame, stainless slide, and turquois inserts. I wonder how much that is going to set me back if she still wants one after having test fired the black range gun that one gun store supposedly has.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Those turquois ones could see double duty as a piece of Indian jewelry on date night!

·
Registered
36,916 Posts
WOW!
reading these post reminds me of being forced to go shopping for shoes and a handbag with my wife!!!
so how does this color look honey???-------

Attachments

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,306 Posts
WOW!
reading these post reminds me of being forced to go shopping for shoes and a handbag with my wife!!!
so how does this color look honey???-------
Colorful

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Checked yesterday at the same place, and the price was $199.99!

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
How/Why are they giving them away at this price ???? Any other manufacturer releasing a new firearm would sell them in the $329-$359 range. It doesn't make sense, at least to me to sell them so cheap. They are barely above Hi Point pricing.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Checked yesterday at the same place, and the price was $199.99!
Yeah I just ordered one, 199.00 could not beat the price , so All I need now is to Get the P365 from Sig, and We're Happy, A few Months ago I picked Up Honor Guard Hg9sc 199.00 Here in Florida, ( Fantastic Gun!!!! ) and Now the Spectrum for 199.00,, I picked up My TCP for 149. when they had them On sale , Just the Basic black one , I think that one was Kentucky Gun , or Grab a Gun could have been Palmetto Got my 111gs for 199.00 a few years ago from Palmetto , also 709 for 179.00 I'm all about less than 220.00, But the Sig? , That's a Different story , Just sold a Ruger 9e, Great Gun , just did not shoot it much and finding I like the Compacts and sub compacts better, Picked up a Used Bersa Thunder Plus 380 for 135.00 was missing a rear sight and grip screw, called Eagle and they sent the Pieces out for less than 18.00 bucks works like a dream , also the 380CC great Gun , so Cheap guns? Yeah I m all over that !! Happy Shooting

·
Registered
190 Posts
How/Why are they giving them away at this price ???? Any other manufacturer releasing a new firearm would sell them in the $329-$359 range. It doesn't make sense, at least to me to sell them so cheap. They are barely above Hi Point pricing.
In a real world I don't think they are worth more than 230.00, for the Basic Model, and you still have to figure in all the fees if that , I think that the luster has worn off and being that they were late to the Party, P365, LCP ll, and you already had the TCP, out there and Now the CPX3 is out too, Now all the pretty colors ? that may be different but even with the color option , I would not pay over 240.00 for it , that's just Me but you've seen my post about the sale, all told comes to 229.00,

·
Registered
696 Posts
Saw a black frame with purple inserts at Academy this afternoon. $199.00 if my memory serves me.

I chose the Mossberg Shockwave instead.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts