·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what spd loader firts the 6 shot 327mag ??~~RR~~

·
Registered
27 Posts
I was about to post the exact same question.

I bought the HKS 32-J speed loader, which is 6 shots of .32 H&R. It holds .327 mag fine, but I won't be able to confirm that it works until I pick my gun up. It was delivered to my FFL this afternoon, so I'm just waiting for him to call. 48 hour waiting period on handguns in WI, so it'll be a few days.

Here's what the speedloader package says:
Ruger
SP-101
Taurus
73, 74, 741
J frame size
6 shot

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Give me a heads up when ya get to try it ~~RR~~

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
I was about to post the exact same question.

I bought the HKS 32-J speed loader, which is 6 shots of .32 H&R. It holds .327 mag fine, but I won't be able to confirm that it works until I pick my gun up. It was delivered to my FFL this afternoon, so I'm just waiting for him to call. 48 hour waiting period on handguns in WI, so it'll be a few days.

Here's what the speedloader package says:
Ruger
SP-101
Taurus
73, 74, 741
J frame size
6 shot
Suck city......Wisconsin and the wait-to-get-your-gun crap.......
lived there 10+yrs........hate it !!!!!!! [the gun laws]

·
Registered
27 Posts
Give me a heads up when ya get to try it ~~RR~~
Will do.

Suck city......Wisconsin and the wait-to-get-your-gun crap.......
lived there 10+yrs........hate it !!!!!!! [the gun laws]
Yep. We finally have concealed carry and castle doctrine though, so things are a little better. You can take home your rifle or shotgun the same day, but you have to wait for handguns... so pointless. I would have bought a 327 from a private seller, but I've never seen one for sale outside gun shops.

Really sucks looking at a brand new holster sitting empty on my desk... next to several boxes of ammo I can't burn up yet.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I have a H.K.S 32-J and it works quite nice in my M327. Now I just need three more;)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Good to know the HKS 32-J works. Now I just need to track down some Wolf springs and a speed loader pouch...then I'll be all set.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys now i need to got on the hunt ~~RR~~

·
32,619 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts