Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
10,379 Posts
That's cause everything's either deep fried, sauced, or deep fried and sauced!

(I knew there was a reason I like Texans<g>)

·
Registered
31,758 Posts
I think it is because we have better cuisine than the rest of the country! Yum, Yum......I do know I've done my part to earn this distinction! We have the best food and the best beer, God bless those German Texans!

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I spend winters in the McAllen, Edinburg, Mission Texas area (Harlingen) and there are some fatties around as there are every place else I go. Some of the Latina women here are absolutely gorgeous however with nothing out of place.

·
Registered
29,757 Posts
Well yeah, when you have good food and good cold beer... what do you expect?!

We ain't no sissy rabbit food eaters here! :D

Reactions: btleslie

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
I fully concur. Buffets of some type are on almost every corner, because Texans like to eat.

When my lawyer daughter and her family came to visit, we had to go to a popular BBQ buffet for dinner, and then Rao's to get a gelato dessert.

Once a week, a group of us get together (my chief, major, a Navy LtCdr intel officer , our spouses, etc) and take over the private room at our local Chinese buffet. <BURP>
It is this same group that chips in a few bucks each for lottery tickets - TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT! We decided that we would all go to work as normal Monday after we win the $640 million tonight.

·
Super Moderator
26,913 Posts
In the spirit of political correctness, and I might add, paying attention to another thread, regarding driving women away... I would say this"
Like, like, dislike, like, definately like, dislike, like...NO WAY HOSE!

·
Registered
202 Posts
I fully concur. Buffets of some type are on almost every corner, because Texans like to eat.

When my lawyer daughter and her family came to visit, we had to go to a popular BBQ buffet for dinner, and then Rao's to get a gelato dessert.

Once a week, a group of us get together (my chief, major, a Navy LtCdr intel officer , our spouses, etc) and take over the private room at our local Chinese buffet. <BURP>
It is this same group that chips in a few bucks each for lottery tickets - TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT! We decided that we would all go to work as normal Monday after we win the $640 million tonight.
I like your confidence!

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
O.K. I'll bite ................ what the heck is a NO WAY HOSE?

·
Registered
31,758 Posts
Jose'

·
Super Moderator
17,625 Posts
I wonder....

Exactly who did they poll? Doctors? the general population? Maybe Texans just think they're fat?

The BMI is not very good assesment. I'm 6' 3" and I'd have to get to 200# to be "normal". I was 200# in High School.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Reactions: Sarge and Jake3501
1 - 16 of 16 Posts