Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put a Taurus PT111 Pro on layway. Can not wait to get it. This will be my first hand Gun. Glad I found this place.

·
TaurusArmed.net Forum Founder
6,541 Posts
Welcome to the boards. We're glad to have you along. Lots of good info here already and even more knowledge.

When do you plan to get the gun?

·
Registered
790 Posts
Welcome to the board and the Taurus family! Glad you found us!

·
32,576 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Looks like you are getting your just desserts or Tweets with the purchase of the PT111. ;D :) The other moderators didn't warn you about my warped sense of humor? Have a PT111 Mil/pro also. Shoot mostly standard pressure loads. It even gobbles up SilverBear 115gr. JHPs for practice. Nice size package, caliber, and reliable. Can't ask for more than that.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I can very well relate to the excitement that you're feeling in anticipation of the arrival of that first handgun...myself, being new to guns and all. I do hope you get it soon. In the mean time, try to get as much information and tips from experienced gun owners here. Enjoy your stay here!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I should have it by march 22 if all goes well, That is my Birthday so what every is not paid by than will be paid with Birthday money. I went this morning and put in the paper work for my CCW.

·
32,576 Posts
You do realize that this one being the first you have to pass out cigars? :D ;D ;D ::) Is it a boy or a girl? Mas Ayoob named his S&W .357 magnum Fluffy of all things and his guard dog Jeremya puppy beast. At least he did in print.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Congratulations on the PT111. It's a sweet gun. They get really good reviews. Have fun with it and welcome to the forum!

Todd

1 - 8 of 8 Posts