Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking this one is staged. Pretty sure of it, BUT.....It's something a lot of dad probably should do!

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
I'm thinking this one is staged. Pretty sure of it, BUT.....It's something a lot of dad probably should do!

If you watch some of the other vids in this package, the same son and dad are at it again and this time dad drowns the x-box. I would also say these are staged.

·
Registered
17,062 Posts
You mean to tell me everything on YouTube isn't real???????????????
Holy smokes. Next thing someone is going to say is politicians are not honest.
I can't handle things like this.
I need to go lay down.

·
Super Moderator
13,825 Posts
You mean to tell me everything on YouTube isn't real???????????????
Holy smokes. Next thing someone is going to say is politicians are not honest.
I can't handle things like this.
I need to go lay down.
Don't forget to put your jammies on, unless you sleep in the same accoutrements that you wear when you stand in your backyard and express your true feelings to the Man.

No...wait...I don't want either of those mental images...never mind.

·
Registered
12,088 Posts
Sonny boy needs some advice:

Unknown.png

That shrieking was over the top

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Reminds me of the one where a kid gets a truck as a gift but throws a tantrum because it was a little beat up. I think he took a bat to it.

I wish I could conclusively say these are staged, but lots of American kids really are like that.

Edit: found the vid

·
Banned
9,233 Posts
I packed all my kids video games and consoles one time. I told my kids that they had two dads; friendly dad and drill sergeant dad. The one they dealt with was their choice. Kids generally deal with what you give them as far as barriers are concerned. The biggest challenge for a parent is to remain consistent at all costs.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts