Taurus Firearm Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
15,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm chopping up some additional pear wood for the smoker and something catches my eye before I cut into it.
10 minutes later with the use of the bandsaw and what does nature reveal to me? Pure natural beauty

·
Registered
5,227 Posts
Don't know how big that is...but if you can put enough together- you can make a pretty table top.

·
Registered
15,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reactions: Turboman

·
Registered
19,807 Posts
It's a treasure map
Looks like a map of Europe.
I thought it kinda' looked like part of a treasure map. :unsure:...now there's an idea for a movie...:)..."Peacemaker Jones And The Rickenbachers Of The Lost Snark".

·
Registered
15,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It's a treasure map

I thought it kinda' looked like part of a treasure map. :unsure:...now there's an idea for a movie...:)..."Peacemaker Jones And The Rickenbachers Of The Lost Snark".
Snark is never lost.

Reactions: MadKaw and kschilk

·
Registered
28,107 Posts
Nice. I had to cut down a Bradford pear last year, I'll have to see if I have some like that!

Reactions: Peacemakr40

·
Registered
19,807 Posts
Certainly not on this forum. 🧐
I remember readin' about the guy that invented it, his name was Noah Snark. :unsure:...seems to me it all started with him commenting on the rain.

·
Registered
15,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It’s been 22 hrs. Are the grips done yet?
😁
No, I had to work a leadership conference as IT support and just got home today. I'll pull out my pattern and start making the grips this weekend.

·
Supporting SuperModerator
15,427 Posts
No, I had to work a leadership conference as IT support and just got home today. I'll pull out my pattern and start making the grips this weekend.
So?
Which pattern are you going to use?
(I’ll be checking my vault for candidate)
Gesture Smile Font Toy Machine

·
Registered
15,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
So?
Which pattern are you going to use?
(I’ll be checking my vault for candidate)
View attachment 481535
I'll be making them for the Taurus style 1911 grips. I'll finish them, see how they look on my 1911 and either keep them on there for a while or put the older ones back on and throw them in a box.

Reactions: jwc007
1 - 20 of 39 Posts