Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Now that puts a lump in my throat for sure. Thanks for posting it.

·
Registered
14,589 Posts
Wow, must be dusty in here. I remember every single one and that's including the rescues I've worked with over the years.

·
Registered
27,098 Posts
I know I do. I've buried 4 dogs on my hill. I think about every one of them.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
So simple, so powerful.

Reactions: Rickenbacher39

·
21,931 Posts
Every one is a blessing from God. We lost our oldest Golden Retriever recently, and boy did this hit me like a ton of bricks when I first saw it.

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Yes indeed. My dog keeps me centered. I will never trust a person who does not like dogs, nor will I ever question a dog who does not like an individual.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Every one is a blessing from God. We lost our oldest Golden Retriever recently, and boy did this hit me like a ton of bricks when I first saw it.
Yes. .... Sometimes I wonder if dogs aren't Gods gift as an example to us of the loyalty, trust, and unconditional love, that he desires from us.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Yes indeed. My dog keeps me centered. I will never trust a person who does not like dogs, nor will I ever question a dog who does not like an individual.
"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." ........ Immanuel Kant, German philosopher

·
Super Moderator
35,518 Posts
Alright you guys, here's what you get for making me mist over.

·
Super Moderator
35,518 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,518 Posts

·
Super Moderator
35,518 Posts
You made my wife cry.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
Been there, done that. For all the joy that they deliver to us in their short time on earth, we will always remember the laughs and unfortunately the sorrow. The joys far outweigh the sad parts however and should be that which we dwell on. Denying ourselves the former because of the latter shortchanges us greatly.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
My wife was raised on a farm. She had 7 dogs at once. Each had a job to do.
One-wrangle the horses
Another one bring in the cows
Another one yet had to round up the chickens. So on so forth
We are going to go dog free when this one goes then get a Belgian Lakenois So we can train it to guard my wife. And kill squirrels.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 38 Posts