Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Semi-precious happening today. Made run to the grocery store for some vittles. Finished up, unloaded basket into Blazer. Back out and to the stores 4-way stop sign - I was first, she was second, but decided she needed to go before I. She did and I followed. At the same time another inconsiderate idiot was shooting across the lot in a far lane at right angles to our direction - she T-boned him. Had she not been so rude and in a rush, the other inconsiderate idiot would have probably T-Boned me. No one but cars damaged. I chuckled on the 2.5 mi. trip home how this had turned into a fine day - my new Remora holster arrived and was all I expected and more, and thanks to the impatiences of another, my old Blazer, while showing it's age, looked much better than those two new vehicles in the store parking lot when I left.:D

·
Registered
6,566 Posts
Too bad the consequences for stupidity and rudeness weren't always that quick, huh?

Reactions: Wino

·
Registered
34,137 Posts
Ha! It must be the day for that! I was at the Winn - Dixie picking up some soda, and I watched a woman in a shiny Toyota go flying across the parking lot. There is a big Live Oak at the corner where you turn from the parking lot into the exit lane and a stop sign. She didn't stop and went cranking around the corner. she slammed head long into a large FedEx van. That just bent the living crap out of her shiny Toyota, and set off her air bag. I wonder if she will slow down the next time? Nah ............. probably not.

·
Registered
31,917 Posts
Probably texting in a parking lot. Parking lots see more fender benders than anywhere else, texting makes it nearly suicidal.

·
Premium Member
16,168 Posts
That proves something I learned in a defensive driving class many years ago.

The right of way is given not taken.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Hate to wish bad on some but there are some people who deserve it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts