Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and Point A Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.

2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.

3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.

4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In."

5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone Has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch To Espresso.

6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Sexual Favors"

7. Finish All Your Sentences With "In Accordance With The Prophecy."

8. Don't Use Any Punctuation

9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.

10. Ask People What Sex They Are. Laugh Hysterically After They Answer.

11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."

12. Sing Along At The Opera.

13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme

14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play Tropical Sounds All Day.

15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party because You're Not In The Mood.

16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name "Rock Hard".

17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"

18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking Lot,Yelling "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!"

19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."

·
Banned
15,276 Posts
Reactions: Denton

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
I'm confused... you mean some people don't do those things?

Heck, I even yell "all ashore that's going ashore" when the subway doors are closing.

When leaving the hospital, I always mutter "Contagious, deadly and untreatable" while looking at my hands and walking past other people.

·
Registered
19,168 Posts
HI my name is Abby Normal..:eek:

·
Super Moderator
17,627 Posts
#1 made me think of my Crown Vic. I used to drive this tan Ford Crown Victoria. It screamed "cop" but some people didn't get it. A couple of times I had guys on the freeway go road-rage on me and start riding my rear bumper and making inappropriate gestures.

I'd reach down and grab the empty end of my coiled phone charger cord and raise it too my mouth. They couldn't back off and get off the freeway fast enough. I started wanting to piss people off just so I could do it. Not that I actually did.

OK I'm rambling again.

·
Registered
27,170 Posts
Ask the waitress for an extra seat for your "imaginary friend."

Reactions: leftcoastrebel

·
Registered
27,170 Posts
Say to people, "Did you wear deodorant today?"

Reactions: leftcoastrebel

·
Super Moderator
17,627 Posts
I like to sit in the "Changing Rooms" of dept. stores and yell. "HEY WE'RE OUT OF TOILET PAPER IN HERE"...
Or inappropriate noises that make it sound like there's two people in the changing room, of opposite sexes, that are passionate about one another.

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts