Taurus Firearm Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,644 Posts
Pretty cool design. I would want many extra clips.

·
Registered
356 Posts

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey you can call these mags or clips and be accurate =P On a bright note I found a place that at least let me place an order for em. The maker is apparently considering them 45 round mags, but I consider them 25 rounders that you can load 20 into real quickly. We'll see of Botach comes though...

·
Super Moderator
21,738 Posts
Watched all the videos and have got to say I'm impressed. I will be looking into purchasing one in the future just to check it out. Thanks for finding a new product. Rick

·
Registered
708 Posts
Very nice mag. I have 2 BX-25 mags and 3 butler Creek steel lipped mags. Could not find any place with HC mags in stock or available. Sure would like to try one.

·
Registered
13 Posts
They stock those at my LGS, even still had some in stock and seem to be very high quality and had great reviews from the guys that work there.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I found some here BotachTactical.com also the makers site lets you order some but they won't ship to ohio, I guess they are considering it a 45 round mag and apparently we have a 30 round limit here which I never realized. I still say it's a 25 round mag. I know Botach has gotten mixed reviews but I've ordered from them once before and they shipped fairly quickly to me. I'm hoping they won't cancel my order otherwise I will have to keep searching for a place that will ship these 25 round mags.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Dumb Ohio law in my opinion.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes I agree, shame to I mean I can see why these would be called a 45 round mag but I still consider it a 25 rounder, I really would like to try afew out though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts